2706 Blackrock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
Home: (203) 296-4062 Cell: (203) 524-4311
QUALIFICATIONS: Thirty years of coaching local, travel, tournament, American Legion, and high school teams, in addition to extensive experience in baseball related activities such as private and group instruction, directing and coaching baseball camps, umpiring, and assisting students in reaching their goal of playing college baseball.
EDUCATION: SACRED HEART UNIVERSITY, Fairfield, CT
Bachelor of Science in Economics, 1993
CERTIFICATION: Hold Professional Certification (010) in Business Education (7-12), State of Connecticut,
9/01 - Present WILBUR CROSS HIGH SCHOOL, New Haven, CT
TEACHER, Business and Technology, Grades 9-12
9/99 - 6/01 HORACE GREELEY HIGH SCHOOL, Chappaqua, NY
TEACHER, Business and Technology Grades 9-12; Head Baseball Coach
- Wilton Baseball/Softball Association, Wilton CT 2008-Present. Coach select/all-star and Jr. American Legion programs in spring, summer, and fall seasons.
- Stamford Jr. American Legion Baseball, Stamford, CT 2006-2007. Head Coach , summer and fall seasons
- Post University, Waterbury, CT 2002-2005. Assistant Coach
- Wilton Baseball/Softball Association, Wilton CT 2002-2005. Coach select/all-star program in various leagues and tournaments. Jr. American Legion. Run winter clinics and workouts.
- Westport Bulldogs, Westport, CT 2002. 14-under travel team.
- Horace Greeley High School, Chappaqua, NY 2000-2001. Varsity Baseball Coach.
- Stamford Sr. American Legion Baseball, Stamford, CT 2000. Head Coach.
- Fairfield County Youth Baseball Programs, Norwalk, CT 1992-1998. Started this program to assemble the best players from all over Fairfield County.
- Connie Mack Fall League (18-under), 1998
- Wilton Nationals Collegiate All Star Team. 1996
- Wilton Baseball/Softball Association, Wilton CT, 1996-1997 Travel teams
- Norwalk Sr. Babe Ruth League, (16-18), 1995
- Nutmeg State Games, (14-15 division): 1993-1994
- Redding Jr. Babe Ruth League, (14-15), 1993-1994. Coached local league and all star tournament teams.
- Mickey Mantle Fall League (16 - under), 1992-1995, 1997
- Sandy Koufax Fall League, (14-under), 1991
- Norwalk Babe Ruth League, Norwalk CT 1984-91, Coached local league and all-star tournament teams in both 13 year old prep and 14-15 year old divisions.
- RELATED EXPERIENCE:
2000 - Present BASEBALL UNLIMITED
• Provide individual and group instruction on baseball, as well as coach and manage league and travel baseball teams.
• Manage general business operation functions including facility rentals, equipment purchases/rentals, maintenance, and hiring and training of staff.
• Coaching philosophy available on my website at: www.baseballunlimited.org.
1991 - 2000 JNB SPORTS PRODUCTIONS, Norwalk, CT
Providers of customized sports instruction videos.
• Produced customized sports instruction videos.
- Produced baseball/softball videos for athletes to send to college coaches.
1988 - 1999 GRAND SLAM USA
A baseball training facility providing individual and group lessons on hitting, pitching and fielding.
• Conducted initial assessment and evaluations; developed achievable goals and objectives; developed and implemented programs customized toward each student; monitor student progress and adjust programs accordingly; used interpersonal skills to build and maintain student self-esteem and confidence.
1995 - 1997 COLLEGE MARKETING SERVICES OF AMERICA, Norwalk, CT
• Assisted athletes in obtaining entrance into colleges via athletic ability; marketed clients by identifying both athletic and academic abilities to assist with the goal achievement of individual students; produced videos to facilitate marketing initiatives and maximize appeal to coaches.
1995 - 1996 BILL MADLOCK - GRAND SLAM BASEBALL CAMPS/CLINICS
DIRECTOR & ASSISTANT DIRECTOR for a summer baseball camp for boys and girls, ages 8-16.
• Responsibilities included program design; coordination and planning of competitive activities; individual and small group instruction; and hiring/training of coaching staff.
1995 - 1997 UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME BASEBALL CAMP, South Bend, IN
1995 - 1996 SPORTS "N" KIDS SOFTWARE, Weston, CT
• Provided baseball content to contribute to the design of software providing coaches with graphically-aided practice plans to assist with coaching drills.
1987 - 1995FAIRFIELD COUNTY CHAPTER of APPROVED BASEBALL UMPIRES, Trumbull, CT
• Umpired FCIAC games at varsity and sub-varsity levels, as well as many local league and tournament games.
1989 - 1991 GEORGE FOSTER - GRAND SLAM SUMMER BASEBALL CAMP
References available upon request